Hi Takeshi,

On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 11:21:59AM +0000, mizuta.take...@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> Thank you for discussing issue#670 on github.
> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/670
>
> I have attached a patch that resolves the issue.
> (I have changed the config keyword from the commit on github.)
> Would you please comment on the patch?

Thank you for this. We've been very busy these last weeks, chasing a
bunch of bugs that have postponed the 2.2 release, which is why I
couldn't spend more time discussing with you on this.

I'd initially have preferred different names but actually your
point about the values used in /proc is at least partially valid.
I'm saying "partially" because if others made a mistake by naming
their variables we're not forced to copy them :-)

But I mean, that's probably OK and I won't argue on this. I'd be
interested in others' opinions and/or suggestions on this, but
it's not critical.

> Documentation and test code will be added in the near future.

Thanks.

> This is the first time I have posted to this community, so feel free to say
> anything.

The welcome, and well done for your first post, it's not every day that
the first one is that good!

>  - Documentation should be provided at the same time.

Yes please, in the same commit so that any eventual backport that may
happen isn't lost!

>  - Patch should be split.

No I don't think anything needs to be split further, it's quite self-contained.

Please just add "tcp:" as a subsystem tag. This helps when grepping for
various stuff in the history.

I think you can tag it MINOR as the impact is extremely low and I don't
think I would have much objections against a backport to recent branches
after some time cooking in -dev if someone really needs it.

Thank you!