Hello, Martin!

Can you please compare load profiles using google perftools ?

I never tried to use gperf on ARM64, also, my trial at Linaro is over, I do
not have an access to any ARM64 anymore.
in short, gperf can be found https://github.com/gperftools/gperftools

please follow "CPU profiling part".

it can collect cachegrind output, I attached example kcachegrind report
(you can sort by "self" time).
it would be interesting to compare amd64 <--> arm64

[image: Screenshot from 2020-07-18 13-35-27.png]