Re: Sponsored contribution for haproxy.org Hi there,

I know there's not enough time in the day to reply to all of emails you
receive.

Which is why you can just reply ‘yes’ if you are interested in getting more
information on this & I will make this process as fast as possible.

Best wishes,
Rick

*Content Creator*
PiketMedia <https://piketmedia.com/>

P.S. This is my last attempt to contact you, I hope I wasn't too annoying.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 2:58 PM "Rick Manarauskis" <r...@piketmedia.com>