On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 01:51:36PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> vtc is not very well suited for complex things like frontend + socks +
> backend

I disagree. It's possible to send/receive hex, we don't need more. We
can simply have a server which first receives the socks4 preface, then
the request, then sends back the socks4 preface and the response. It's
enough to do the job fine and detect breakage.

> I'm thinking of "multi container github actions"  (it is announced, but we
> never tried it yet)

I don't know how that works, but I don't see how having multiple containers
helps doing things that we couldn't do in a single one.

But let's see once someone has time for this :-)