Hi William,

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 01:17:54PM +0100, William Dauchy wrote:
> remaining questions/comments:
> - to follow up the work done on `show stats` with weight done by Willy,
>   I was thinking to display use_ssl in that command as well, completely
>   removing the use of `show servers state` for our own use case. Would
>   you accept such a patch?

It depends :-)  Keep in mind that some info about the backend must not
be available *by default* from the stats page which is often public. This
is why we have "stats show-legends" which is required to display addresses,
ports and cookie values for example. The use of SSL could be listed in this
case only, that would be fine (since the option is hopefully set from the
CLI).

> - I took the liberty to allow the command regardless of the server state
>   to be coherent with addr/port change. I also clean connections each
>   time we trigger the command.

That's fine by me. And even better than waiting, because for most use
cases you know you don't care and just want to kill any possibly remaining
connection. This will simplify the usage for most users I guess. And for
those wishing to go via a drain/maint/replace/ready cycle, this will not
change anything.

I'll let William check the SSL part.

Thanks,