Wow! Yes, I can confirm that a crash does not occur now. :) I checked 2.0
and 2.2 branches. I'll keep testing it for a couple days just to be sure.

So that stacktrace I shared before (on spoe_release_appctx function) was
very lucky... Do you think that it'd be possible to find the bug without
the replication procedure?

Christopher & Willy many thanks for your hard work! I'm always impressed
how fast you're able to narrow the bug when you finally get proper input
from a reporter. :)