Hi guys,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 09:52:24AM +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> > Now I had more time to look at the code and maybe a cleaner solution is to
> > add an additional check to release_http_action() instead of initializing
> > the list (patch attached).
>
> From my point of view: I like that version better. It would have been
> the solution I would have taken as well.

I prefer the former. If there's a list head, it must be valid. We must
not start to look at list pointers to guess whether or not they are
properly initialized, there are enough exceptions and special cases
everywhere in the code not to add new ones.

> The patch should probably be BUG/MEDIUM instead of BUG/MINOR, though.

I agree and will change this, thanks for pointing it out!

Cheers,