út 24. 11. 2020 v 14:29 odesílatel Stanislav Pavlíček <
stanislav.pavli...@gmail.com> napsal:

> tcp rulesets are only evaluated once. But, you may wait to eval a rule
> using an
>
>> ACL. For instance "if { req.len gt 0 }".

I tried to follow your example and with acl and req.body as argument I can
at least get the body.

But I cannot get it working on the tcp-response side. No matter what I try,
my
tcp-response content send-spoe-group contentdebug contentdebug-res-payload
if { res.len gt 0 }
rule never sends anything to SPOA.

Can you please spot any mistakes in my configuration regarding tcp-response
content?

I thought that:

backend api
  http-request set-log-level silent

  tcp-response inspect-delay 60s
  tcp-response content send-spoe-group contentdebug
contentdebug-res-payload if { res.len gt 0 }

should suffice.

SP