Hi Jonathan,

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 02:52:23PM +1300, Jonathan Opperman wrote:
> > Should it be:
> >
> > http-request set-path %[url,regsub(^/storage,/minio)]
> >
> > ?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Jonathan
> >

> Answering myself here, it is, and it works :)

Be careful, set-path only sets the path component, but "url" returns the
URI as received. For H1 you'll most often see the same thing as the path,
but you could also have absolute URIs. For H2 you'll always have absolute
URIs. I suggest that you use %[path,regsub...] instead. This way you set
the path to the previous path on which you apply a transformation, which
is what you want to do.