Le 15/01/2021 à 22:41, William Dauchy a écrit :
Hello Christopher,

Here is a new small patch set which targets the merge of the info fields
description. I choose to add new fields to be more coherent and
facilitate the merging work.

William Dauchy (3):
   MINOR: stats: duplicate 3 fields in bytes in info
   MINOR: stats: add new start time field
   MINOR: contrib/prometheus-exporter: merge info description from stats

  .../prometheus-exporter/service-prometheus.c  | 132 ++++--------------
  include/haproxy/stats-t.h                     |   4 +
  src/stats.c                                   |   8 ++

Hi William,

Sorry for the delay. I reviewed your patches and that seems good for me. In fact, I was first a bit annoyed by the first one, because it adds 3 new fields just to change the unit (MB vs bytes). But the unit appears in the metric name so I guess it is ok this way. We must just be careful to not add too many specific fields. And, at the end, it is a great cleanup.

Willy, is it good for you if I merge these patches ?

Thanks William,
--
Christopher Faulet