Willy,

Am 20.01.21 um 19:23 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> I think that's indeed sufficient. And we could even decide to update it
> only when we know that a regtest requires a newer version. But admittedly
> it's useful at least for the vtest project that we run on master and detect
> bugs early.

I liked having VTest on master, because it's a less bureaucratic process
in case we actually need to update. No need to send patches and it's
impossible to forget to adjust the CI config. That's why in the commit
message I recommended to revert the patch once it is fixed.

> I'm taking your patch, thanks!

And now the repository is back to green. Perfect.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus