Le 03/02/2021 à 22:30, William Dauchy a écrit :
Hello Christopher,

Here is my last update on port/addr consistency. I addressed all the
point you mentioned. I hope I did not forgot anything.  I will come back
with `check-addr` and `agent-port` on the cli once those patches are
accepted.

William Dauchy (5):
   BUG/MINOR: cli: fix set server addr/port coherency with health checks
   MEDIUM: server: adding support for check_port in server state
   MEDIUM: check: remove checkport checkaddr flag
   BUG/MINOR: check: consitent way to set agentaddr
   MEDIUM: check: align agentaddr and agentport behaviour

Thanks William, it seems good. I've just a question (sorry :). When the server state file is loaded, why the check port is set only if there is a DNS resolution ? I know it was done this way before the support of check_port parameter in the server state. But I suppose that now we support it, it should always be set, isn't it ?

And is there any usage to add "agent-addr" in the server state file? Because it can also be set on the CLI. And later, same question will appear for "check-addr" and "agent-port".

I don't want to bother you again. So, I propose you to merge the first patch and to add a new one to not set the check port when the server state file is loaded. Then I can merge the third patch and amend the second one to move the check port assignment before merging it. And finally I can merge the fourth and fifth patches.

--
Christopher Faulet