On 2021-02-08 14:46, Christopher Faulet wrote:
Le 08/02/2021 à 14:31, Christian Ruppert a écrit :
Hi list, Christopher,

we're having issues with the mentioned commit / patch:
d13afbcce5e664f9cfe797eee8c527e5fa947f1b
https://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.2.git;a=commit;h=d13afbcce5e664f9cfe797eee8c527e5fa947f1b

I can also reproduce it with 2.2.9 as well as 2.3.5. I don't have any
useful details yet, just the our Jira fails to load.
A curl against the site seams to work fine while browser requests
(chrome / firefox) seem to timeout or at least some.

See the attached log. The first 3 requests seem to be fine so far. Then,
much later, there's a 504 between more 200s.
I'm not sure yet why the other 200s there seem to wait / are logged
after the actual timeout happens. According to chrome's F12 there are
more requests still pending.
Ignore the 503 there. That seems to be an unrelated problem, since this
also happends with a working HAProxy.

Much later, the site loaded, sometimes broken though.

I'll try to prepare a config snipped if required.

Is there anything know already?

Thanks Christian,  I'll take a look. Could you confirm or inform it
happens only with requests with a "Connection: upgrade" header ?

This frontend doesn't have H2 enabled explicit. I'm not really sure but it looks like some of those delayed requests don't have the upgrade header.

Christian Ruppert