Hello Christopher,

Here is the v2 addressing the points raised yesterday.
The patch 4/6 clearly looks scary but I made sure to not change anything
crazy apart from adding support for a version 2. I will probably start
to dream about a server-state-file burning every night.
I hope this will be good enough, but otherwise, don't hesitate to put
more comments, I will come back with a v3.

William Dauchy (6):
  MEDIUM: cli: add check-addr command
  MEDIUM: cli: add agent-port command
  BUG/MEDIUM: server: re-align state file fields number
  MEDIUM: server: add server-states version 2
  MEDIUM: server: support {check,agent}_addr, agent_port in server state
  CLEANUP: server: add missing space in server-state error output

 doc/management.txt                            |  15 +-
 include/haproxy/server-t.h                    |  16 +-
 .../checks/1be_40srv_odd_health_checks.vtc    |   2 +-
 .../checks/40be_2srv_odd_health_checks.vtc    |   2 +-
 reg-tests/checks/4be_1srv_health_checks.vtc   |   6 +-
 src/proxy.c                                   |  41 +-
 src/server.c                                  | 929 ++++++++++--------

2.30.0