Le 11/02/2021 à 22:51, William Dauchy a écrit :
Hello Christopher,

Here is some work to finish you week.
I believe I addressed all the points raised:
- warning are no longer emitted when we have "0" or "-" values
- I enhanced the warning output as well, and understood my mistake for
   my previous CLEANUP patch removing a space... so I removed this patch
   as well.
- Fixed all the chunk_appendf issues.
- I was a bit lazy to address the partial vs complete failure in parsing
   as I was a bit puzzled about the approach to take. I think it would be
   sad to duplicate the code for pre validation, but on the other hand I
   agree it was clear to assume the whole line was not applied at all. I
   however concluded it was acceptable to simply know the line was not
   fully applied. I believe in that case the user should worry. We can
   probably add a way to show where it stopped, but I felt discouraged
   with the srv resolution, in the middle of srv port, where it is harder
   to have a kinda generic way to know where we stopped.

William Dauchy (5):
   MEDIUM: cli: add check-addr command
   MEDIUM: cli: add agent-port command
   MEDIUM: server: add server-states version 2
   MEDIUM: server: support {check,agent}_addr, agent_port in server state
   MINOR: server: enhance error precision when applying server state

Ok, it is good for me. I will push it soon. Thanks William! And don't be too worry about the loading of server-state files. This part is a mess and should be refactored, at least to be readable and also to fix bugs on error path. I'm tempted to do so and a bit afraid too.

I just slightly amended the 3rd patch to handle the v2 in apply_server_state(). There is a test on the version when a state-file is local to a proxy. Just a minor change. And in the last one, I removed the "chunk_appendf(msg, "\n");" to move the LF in ha_warning() calls.

--
Christopher Faulet