BYOB (Bring Your Own Board!)

"Join us to receive new major gifts funding for your important mission."
~ Stefanie Stark

(LAST WEEK FOR ATLANTA, GA)

VISIT HERE  or
press PLAY BUTTON below for 60 Second Video Overview

"Major Gifts Ramp-Up is the single greatest virtual conference event
I've experienced since the start of the pandemic!" ~ Deanna Woodall,
YWCA Quad-Cities

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZub25wcm9maXRjb25mZXJlbmNlcy5vcmclMkZtYWpvci1naWZ0cy1yYW1wLXVwJTJG&a=26605550&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=vbeBh1HJZ6KtT6pdCg2Rk3b7ImIKGlCdLGgtNBedJm0%3D&s=b4e69d94bf077ab3e7944b1f14cd3206&i=42A136A39A252

Dear Colleagues in Service,

Calamities and major downturns in the economy occur every decade. While
COVID-19 is unique, what's not unique is how to make it through a
crisis. In order for your charity to navigate these unprecedented times
and be stronger in the future join us for Major Gifts Ramp-Up. As it
turns out Major Gifts Fundraising is more important than ever and will
be the single greatest revenue generator your organization can rely on
during uncertain times. We've raised millions over the last ninety days
for charities across the spectrum.

"Major Gifts Ramp-Up Saved our Nonprofit from COVID-19. We've been
privileged to turn down PPP & EIDL so other nonprofits could access the
funds they need to make it through the pandemic." ~ Brent Bohanan,
Habitat for Humanity

Simply put, money is oxygen. Without it you can't breathe. Is your
organization on life support? Are you receiving the air you need to
survive the social and economic crisis we're now facing? If you're a
nonprofit executive board member, development officer, pastor, volunteer
or marketing director it's time for you to RE-IMAGINE PHILANTHROPY in
ways that transform both you and your important mission.

If you're ready to flourish before, during and after COVID-19 Major
Gifts Ramp-Up is the answer. Learn how to use your existing staff and
resources to grow your organization by simply changing the way you
function each day. Go from business as usual to fully funded revenues
streams that will not only raise money for your immediate needs, but
will install a permanent culture of philanthropy within your nonprofit.
Here's what needs to be in place.

1. At least six months operating cash reserves.
2. An unrestricted endowment comprised of at least $500,000.
3. Ongoing, deep relationships with at least 100 major donors.
4. An agile Board made up of only five to seven experts.
5. A robust Case for Support that describes a heroic mission of scale to
impact your community.
6. A five year plan for growing impact and revenue.

VISIT HERE or press "PLAY BUTTON" above

Following the Great Recession of 2008, the founders of NANOE conducted a
study of 485 nonprofits that received capacity building grants during
the recession. Only 15% of these organization were able to leverage that
funding to grow their impact and revenue.

When we studied those 15% who were successful, we learned the following:

1. They built more capacity over a five year period than those
nonprofits who indicated they stagnated or declined during the same time
period.
2. They grew budget, programs & donors, despite the recession.
3. They grew their nonprofits regardless of the size/involvement of
their board.
4. They externalized their mission for the purpose of fundraising.
5. They developed board members who evaluated the chief executive and
promoted the goals and values of the CEO.

What was the common factor in the success of these nonprofits? A strong
CEO or Executive Director who planned for the future and viewed
fundraising as a top priority. Strong leaders understand that
philanthropy is essential for your nonprofit's success and that 80% of
philanthropy in the U.S. is from individuals and families.

Don't let anyone tell you now is not the time to fund raise. Don't
let anyone tell you things have to stay the same. Don't let a few
panicked Board members hijack your nonprofit's future. The future of
your organization will be determined by your strong staff leadership
(not by your Board or political leaders). Now is the time to act!

Major Gifts Ramp-Up Live is not nonprofit management 101! Meet the
fundraising veterans who've raised millions. Join us to learn how you
can build the financial capacity you need to secure your future. This
virtual event will challenge everything you believe about the raising of
money, and will make five, six and seven figure major gifts available to
your nonprofit in the shortest period of time possible.

Over 17,000 nonprofit executives from across the U.S. have already
attended. THEY LOVE THESE EVENTS (and so do their boards!) Why? Because
this fast-paced and provocative training have been customized for the
audience in attendance. Prepare to hear the truth in ways you've never
experienced before. You'll learn from the masters who defied convention
and challenged the false thinking that keeps charities broke.

"I've spent the last week receiving email messages, phone calls and
personal visits thanking me for bringing Major Gifts Ramp-Up to our
community. This spectacular 2-day capacity-building conference was
daring, confrontational and exactly what our organizations needed in the
way of training. Conventional methods of management and fundraising were
challenged with humor and insight. Their expert faculty engaged our
grantees and inspired them to grow revenues in new ways that work.
Prepare for significant change if you give yourself this gift." ~
Pamela Ballard, Community Service Council

Here's your list of upcoming Nationwide Major Gifts Ramp-Up Virtual
Events.

ATLANTA, GA
MAR 16 2021 - MAR 17 2021, (9AM-4PM)

LOS ANGELES, CA
MAY 04 2021 - MAY 05 2021, (9AM-4PM)

LOUISVILLE, KY
JUN 08 2021 - JUN 09 2021, (9AM-4PM)

WINSTON SALEM, NC
JUL 21 2021 - JUL 22 2021, (9AM-4PM)

MONTGOMERY, AL
AUG 10 2021 - AUG 11 2021, (9AM-4PM)

ST. LOUIS, MO
SEP 29 2021 - SEP 30 2021, (9AM-4PM)

CHATTANOOGA, TN
OCT 12 2021 - OCT 13 2021, (9AM-4PM)

TALLAHASSEE, FL
NOV 17 2021 - NOV 18 2021, (9AM-4PM)

TULSA, OK
DEC 07 2021 - DEC 08 2021, (9AM-4PM)

Who should attend? If you're a CEO, CFO, COO, CDO, Executive Director,
Development Director, Staff Member, Board Member, Pastor, Trustee or
Volunteer responsible for the financial health of a nonprofit, ministry
or church then you'll want to make sure you bring as many people as
possible to this training.

Tuition for a quality capacity-building conference could cost up to $700
per guest. We're thrilled to share that a group of major donors have
underwritten this event allowing us to offer tuition for ONE PERSON at
$148 or UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS for only $298.

That's right, every member of your team can come for only $298. Please
register today. This event will reach capacity soon.

VISIT HERE TO GET STARTED

Are these scary times? Yes. Does the future seem uncertain? Yes. But we
know from history that organizations who use difficult times as
opportunities for change emerge on the other side resilient, stronger,
and ahead of their competitors. Major Gifts Ramp-Up will give you the
tools you need to adapt, change and grow your nonprofit.

We believe in you. We know that there are funds available to ensure your
sustainability. Let us show you how to access them ASAP. I look forward
to meeting you personally. Until then I remain,

Sincerely Yours,

Stefanie Stark, CNC

National Development Institute

P.S. We encourage to register for Major Gifts Ramp-Up as soon as
possible. The demand for the event is dramatically increased since
COVID-19.