Hi guys,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 10:08:01PM +0000, Bren wrote:
> > I have upgraded to haproxy 2.2.11 today and it seems like my stick table
> > counter is not working anymore.
>
> I was going to upgrade to 2.2.11 soon so I tested this quick and can confirm
> that counters no longer decrement over time. Tested this using the
> haproxy:2.2.11 Docker image and a standard stick table:
>
> fe-test
>   http-request track-sc0 src table be-test
>
> be-test
>   stick-table type ipv6 size 1m expire 24h store http_req_rate(2s)

I'll have a look at it. I fixed a problem affecting the counters
that was occasionally causing livelocks in multi-threaded
environments and causing the counters to be randomly reset when
switching to the next second, I could confirm that it did address
the problem for me (i.e. no more zeroes nor livelocks) but I have not
seen this corner case yet. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks!