Le 25/03/2021 à 17:53, Mariusz Gronczewski a écrit :
Hi,

is it possible to disable "option httpchk" in specific backend when it
is enabled in defaults block? I have config where basically every
backend sans one is http so I'd like to keep that in defaults and just
disable it in tcp backend (which is backend for SPOE/A) but it seems to
be one of very few options that do not have "no option httpchk".

Hi,

Indeed, you can't. But you may override it with the right health-check type. For instance "option tcp-check". Or better "option spop-check" if it is a SPOE backend.

--
Christopher Faulet