I've tried to add header adding the context name but with no luck (i thinks
it's done after ot read the request)

here an example of headers that i receive

here the documentation about propagation (there's more format for the
propagation...but this is the more common)
https://github.com/openzipkin/b3-propagation

Thanks

--
Bonini Andrea