Le 17/04/2021 à 13:23, Tim Düsterhus a écrit :
I added the experimental marking in the 3rd patch this morning.

Generally I think that it looks solid enough, though. During development
I carefully researched the relevant documentation (e.g. the URI RFC) and
tested the behavior of different clients and servers. It also comes with
quite a few tests ensuring that the normalizers behave like I expect
them to.

Nonetheless I might have missed something and correct handling of URIs
is a sensitive part of the request handling, so an experimental note
still is appropriate.

All in all: I think that the 8 v2 patches + the 3 patches from this
morning together result in something that is appropriate for HAProxy 2.4.

Tim,

I pushed all the series. Thanks !

--
Christopher Faulet