Marcin,

On 7/12/21 4:59 PM, Marcin Deranek wrote:
Over a past few weeks I have been working on implementing JA3 compatible
TLS Fingerprinting[1] in the HAProxy. You can find the outcome in
attachments. Feel free to review/comment them.

I can't comment on the correctness of the patches, but please add reg-tests where possible. At the very least the new / updated converters should should (must?) get a reg-test to ensure correctness.

Also one minor remark regarding the first patch: Please indent jump labels (store_capture:) by at least one space. This improves the detection of diff hunk headers in some cases.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus