Hi HAProxy Team,

Vanessa from Toptal here! I promise this will be quick. I just read one of
your posts -
https://www.haproxy.com/blog/power-your-consul-service-mesh-with-haproxy/
and I was hoping that we could connect.

I totally agree when you mention that Kubernetes makes configuring a
service mesh easier tactically because you can run multiple containers
inside a single pod, which is often referred to as running sidecar
containers.

When discussing microservices architecture and containerization, one set of
production-proven tools has captured most of the attention in recent years:
the service mesh.

Would you be interested in adding this as an additional resource to your
article? It will be a great update especially to your readers that are
interested in the Kubernetes service.

Here is the link for your reference:
https://www.toptal.com/kubernetes/service-mesh-comparison

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this and stay safe always.

Regards,
Vanessa