On 11/6/2021 3:22 AM, Erwan Le Pape wrote:
Try building with SSL_INC=/usr/include and you should be good to build. When running HAProxy you'll have to make sure that the library resolution order is consistent with the library you linked against (ie. /usr/local/lib is searched after /usr/lib) or you'll face some weird issues and crashes.

I thought you might be on to something here. But it didn't help. Even with SSL_INC=/usr/include it still failed just as before, trying to compile against openssl 3.x.

I guess I'll just have to use the nonstandard prefix when building openssl 3.x. That is an acceptable workaround for me. I had hoped I could install it in the standard location, but I don't actually NEED it to be in that location.

Thanks,
Shawn