Le 2/1/22 à 18:31, Jay Wren (jawren) a écrit :
I think I've found an error in the docs. The entry for `http-request return` shows
the last component as [ {if | unless} <condition> ] but if I leave that off in
a backend I get [ALERT] parsing... 'http-request return' expects either 'if' or
'unless' followed by a condition but found ‘…'.

Hi,

The ACL part in the "http-request return" rule is optional. Otherwise it means there is a bug in the parser. But, first of all, you should share the failing rule and the HAProxy version you use.

Thanks,
--
Christopher Faulet