Dear all, thank you so much for your help.

So I'll define my backends without the port 21, in order to hit the port
that was defined in the frontend connection as Erwan said.

But viewing my graph:

Internet IP -- HAProxy Frontend IP -- HAProxy Backend IP -- FTP server IP

What IP do I have to define in the Filezilla server? Should I use the
HAProxy backend IP which is in front of the FTP server???

Regards!!!