Just wondering (maybe something to add to the doc or test): Should this handle URL encoded parameter names or parameter values? It probably should not, because that's makes the converter less general.

But it would certainly be useful to explain how to properly retrieve those values. Simply url-decoding the full query string before doesn't do the job, because then the additional delimiters might be introduced. This likely needs to be combined with the URI normalization feature, as the encoding of a parameter name is not a 1:1 relationship.

Hmm, Initially I was thinking that it would be sufficient to use `urldec` on the result to handle url encoding, but I didn't think about the name itself being encoded. I'll add something to the docs recommending using uri-normalization for now. Although, I suppose one downside to that is it doesn't help if the input doesn't come from the uri (for example if it is in the body or a header).