On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 at 08:42, <spfma.t...@e.mail.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to enable TLS V1.0 because of some legacy clients which have just been
> "discovered" and won't be updated.

Configure "ssl-default-bind-ciphers" as per:
https://ssl-config.mozilla.org/#server=haproxy&version=2.3&config=old&openssl=1.1.1k&guideline=5.6

If you don't allow TLSv1.0 ciphers, TLSv1.0 can't be used.

Also it's possible OpenSSL is so new it needs additional convincing.
Share the full output of haproxy -vv, including the OpenSSL release
please.

> Can someone tell me what I am missing ? I have found a few messages
> about adding other cipher suites, .... but nothing lead to an improvement.

You will have to share more data. Full output of haproxy -vv, full ssl
configuration. Can't really troubleshoot without configurations and
exact software releases (openssl).

Lukas