Hi Phil,

please keep the ML in the loop.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 00:19:57 +1000
Philip Young <pt.fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex
>
> Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately that only sets the CA certs that
> issued the server certs. I need a way to specify a client certificate that
> will be used to talk to authz service.

Ah okay sorry haven't understood that you want to send client certificate.
I would try to use http://docs.haproxy.org/2.6/configuration.html#5.2-crt
with the Client Certificate in the pem and set it on the server line.

It's my conclusion of that code.
https://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=blob;f=src/hlua.c;hb=HEAD#l12530

Again it's just a assumption as I had never the requirements to use client
certificates with haproxy.

Regards
Alex