Hi,

I would like to check with you and see if we could chat about Citrix ADC,
Akamai CloudTest Users/Customers. We can customize the list based on your
requirement and can connect you with any other users of your choice.

Information fields: Name, First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Title, Country,
State, City, Revenue, Employee size, Industry, FAX, SIC code, ZIP code,
Physical Address etc.

If you feel I should be talking to someone else on this, please forward this
email to the right person.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

____
Thanks & Regards,
Nick Fisher
Demand Generation
FL, USA

If you do not wish to receive further emails reply with remove.