Hello,

You've probably never come across me. (Hi, I'm Migle! and I write for IPXO,
which is a leading platform in IPv4 leasing) Gonna be totally upfront here...I
checked your blog pieces and I loved the content! I’m writing because I’d like
to contribute something to your website (a backlink). Could you let me know
what would it take to receive a do-follow link on your site? ;)

I’m asking you to consider one of these amazing articles, such as this one,
IPv6 Adoption: Where Are We?<https://www.ipxo.com/blog/ipv6-adoption/>, or this
one, Common Issues Concerning
IPv6<https://www.ipxo.com/blog/common-ipv6-issues/>, and consider linking to it
from one of your articles, perhaps this one, IPv6 - DDoS, an underrated
attackvector -> https://zero.bs/ipv6-ddos-an-underrated-attackvector.html.

If you totally dig my content, then you'll be sure you'll impress your audience
when you share it with them :) ... a total win-win.

Best regards,

[Kaunoroma]

Miglė Kasiulynaitė

SEO Manager