Ilya,

On 7/29/22 18:53, Илья Шипицин wrote:
another exotic (but hopefully useful) CI job.

In the first patch you have an indentation mixup. The script uses spaces, but the modified line now uses tabs. This will look incorrectly depending on the tab width.

For the second patch:

+name: m32

I believe '32 Bit' would be a little more descriptive, however:

+  test:
Please rename this to "build", because it doesn't test anything (other than the build).

Please also add a 'name:' for the job. 'name: Fedora' would be consistent, but ...

> +    container:
> +      image: fedora:rawhide

Do we actually need the container overhead? Can't we test this directly on the Ubuntu itself?

+    - name: Compile QUICTLSroxy

Is there a copy and paste mistake in 'QUICTLSroxy' here?

make CC=gcc ERR=1 TARGET=linux-glibc USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_QUIC=1 DEBUG_CFLAGS="-m32"
LDFLAGS="-m32" SSL_LIB=${HOME}/opt/lib SSL_INC=${HOME}/opt/include

Can you please split this across multiple lines using a backslash, like here:

https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/dc07751ed7ebad10f49081d28a9a5ae785f53d76/.github/workflows/windows.yml#L57-L61

It is more readable if the line isn't that long.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus