Hi Bren,

On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 02:05:37PM +0000, Bren wrote:
> I also had to roll back. I compile from source and push out the binary with
> Ansible which hung on reload. I observed an haproxy process running as root
> using 100% CPU. It never restarted - I had to kill the processes.
>
> When I started haproxy back up it began using 100% CPU again so I rolled
> back. This is on Debian 11. No "expose-fd listeners" in the config and no
> unusual log entries that I can see.

Thanks for reporting. Hmmm that's not cool and I really don't see what
can cause this, especially since I haven't witnessed any such a thing
yet. I've pushed 2.7-dev4 to haproxy.org, which contains the same fixes,
I'll keep an eye on it, hoping to catch a problem if it may happen.

Did you notice if it failed to serve anything and ate CPU from start or
if it completely started and only then ate CPU ? Do not take risks on
your production, I'm just asking in case you noticed anything particular.

Thanks,