Hi Editor,

I hope you are good. I sent you an email regarding link insertion/guest
posting on your website haproxy.org some time ago. But, I didn't get your
reply. So, if you are getting my email, please reply with the option.

If you have any price, please let me know. I will send you the payment via
PayPal.

Waiting for your reply!

Philip De Bruyn

Media Outreach Development Manager