Hi Tim!

I knew you would be the first one reporting some misses despite my
great care for not triggering your radar ;-)

On Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 05:18:32PM +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy,
>
> On 12/1/22 16:13, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > hope I didn't mess up with the release, if you get some 404 or 403, as
> > usual, do not hesitate to report them so that I can fix them ASAP.
> >

> No 404/403, but in the table at the top of haproxy.org the "Bugs" link is
> missing for 2.7 :-)

Ah indeed, I can see that.

> Also I just noticed that the EOL column is inconsistently formatted, if all
> LTS versions should be bold (which it looks like) then 2.6 needs to be bold.

Looks like I missed it last time, just like the "currently supported"
entry was missing and fixed today. It's corrected now!

We're getting better each time. Many thanks for checking!