>Sorry, indeed I mentioned the enum ID and not the promex name.
>I proposed to keep "haproxy_bakcned_agg_server_check_status"
> altering its description to announce it is deprecated
>. And then to add "haproxy_backend_agg_check_status"
>aggregate  haproxy_server_check_status) and
>"haproxy_backend_agg_server_status"
> or "haproxy_backend_agg_srv_status" (to aggregate haproxy_server_status).

To resume, is it ok for you ?

- Deprecated haproxy_backend_agg_server_check_status. ( Modify the metric
description )
- create new haproxy_backend_agg_server_status metric, aggregation of
haproxy_backend_server_status. ( to replace misnamed
haproxy_backend_agg_server_check_status )
- create new haproxy_backend_agg_check_status metric, aggregation of
haproxy_backend_server_check_status.

this will be merged/backported in 2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8-dev and
haproxy_backend_agg_server_check_status will be removed in 2.9 ( or 2.10 )