On 1/7/23 09:59, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Also if you want you can show the IP:ports by adding "stats show-legends"
in your stats section. However, be aware that it will also show server IP
addresses, configured stickiness cookies etc. Thus only do this if access
to your stats page is restricted to authorized users only.

I have auth configured for my stats URI. It's open to the world other than that. All the addresses are RFC1918, so they aren't useful unless somebody manages to exploit a vulnerability on my server.

I did configure show-legends, and after finally figuring out how the info was presented (tooltip), I noticed something: It does not indicate whether the listener is TCP or UDP. The fact that I have "quic" in the name makes it easy for me to figure it out, but I do think it should indicate protocol.

Thanks,
Shawn