Hello,

we've been notified of a vulnerability in haproxy that will deserve a
new series of releases for all branches. As such I'm not going to issue
2.7.3 today and will postpone it a bit to avoid confusion. The releases
for 2.7, 2.6, 2.5, 2.4, 2.2, and 2.0 are planned for Tuesday 14th around
5pm CET.

We do have a config workaround for the vulnerability that works with all
versions, though it's not pretty (as any workaround). I'll share it with
the announce on Tuesday, but as always it's better to update rather than
start to accumulate config hacks. I wanted to mention this to raise
awareness and help to speed up deployment once the issue is fully
disclosed.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a nice week-end.
Willy

PS: don't worry, your process will not crash over the week-end :-)