Hi,

I hope you are doing great!

I haven't heard back from you yet so I just wanted to make sure you
received my previous email, when you get a moment, could you please drop me
a line?

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Regards.

Debbie

*Subject:* Radiologists and Nurses Contacts

Hello,

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring *Radiologists and
Nurses Contacts*

If yes, kindly revert me with your *target geography*, so that I can have
this information with our Sales Manager to provide further details on
counts and pricing.

*Note:* we can customize the lists for any specific requirement based on
your criteria.

Regards,

Debbie McCoy

Demand Generation Manager

To opt-out kindly reply with “no thanks” in subject line.