On 5/31/23 23:25, Matthias Fechner wrote:
I just saw in the release notes for 2.8 that an automatic OCSP renewal is now included and I would like to get rid of my manual scripts that are currently injecting the OCSP information.

I checked a little bit the documentation here:
https://docs.haproxy.org/2.8/configuration.html#ocsp-update
https://docs.haproxy.org/2.8/configuration.html#5.1-crt-list

I can't figure out where to put the option. I've tried several different places and the config check fails every time.

Upgraded from dev13 to 2.8.0 and that didn't help.

It will be very cool for haproxy to handle ocsp renewal itself so I can retire my script.

The doc said that it would need the issuer cert, which is included in the file referenced by the crt option. Is that enough?

Thanks,
Shawn