On 2023-06-02 18:44, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi all,

with 2.8 released and a nice weather here, I decided to take a few weeks of holidays (I think last time was in september 2016 so I don't remember how it feels). No travel plans in sight and mostly hacking stuff at home,
catching up with kernel stuff I postponed due to the upcoming release,
etc, so I'll continue to look at my messages from time to time but with
no real frenezy, so keep this in mind if you send me a direct message and
don't get a response, and preferably contact the list or the subsystem
maintainers for questions, patches etc, this will be much more efficient.
And if I get more messages than I can handle, it's not completely
impossible I'll proceed like Linus: delete all on return ;-)

Christopher and Amaury just verified they can produce releases if needed,
so you're in good hands.

Cheers,
Willy

Enjoy your holidays and rest! :)