Am 05.06.2023 um 10:08 schrieb William Lallemand:
As I explained in my previous mail, the option was not set on the bind
lines because of architectural problems, but you could expect to have a
way to do it globally in future versions.

thanks a lot for this information.
I will wait then to have a more simple, less verbose configuration (ideally just a single global parameter to enable ocsp renewal on bind line) The scripts I use to renew OCSP are working for years without any problems, no need to rush here ;)

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook