Hello Amaury,

Le 06/06/2023 à 09:30, Amaury Denoyelle a écrit :
On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 07:21:37PM +0200, Artur wrote:
Hello,
In the following commit tune.quic.socket-owner parameter is introduced.
However, in configuration.txt, line 4629, it's misspelled as
tune.quic.conn-owner.
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/commit/511ddd5785266c149dfa593582512239480e1688
I can fill a "bug" report on github if necessary.
Indeed good catch.

If you have the time, can you provide us a proper patch for this ? There
is some insight in the CONTRIBUTING file for this. If not, I will submit
the change myself.

Let me check the process to provide a patch in CONTRIBUTING. I'll be very happy to provide even a very little contribution to haproxy. :)
If I have any problem I'll keep you informed.

--
Best regards,
Artur