I am a security researcher and I have found this vulnerability on your
website https://www.haproxy.org/ .

Description :

This report is about a misconfigured spf record flag , which can be used to
abuse the organization by posing the identity , which allows for fake
mailing on behalf of respected organizations .

About the Issue :

as i seen the SPF and TXT record for the haproxy.org which is :

v=spf1 mx ~all

as u can see the symbol at last which Tilde (~all) is the issue , which
should be replaced by Hyphen (-all) symbol .

so valid record will be look like :

v=spf1 mx -all

What's the issue :

As you can see in the article difference between Softmail and fail you
should be using fail as Softmail allows anyone to send spoofed emails from
your domains.

In the current SPF record you should replace ~ with - at last before all ,
- is strict which prevents all spoofed emails except if you are sending .

Attack Scenario :

an attacker will send phishing mail or anything malicious mail to the
victim via mail :  haproxy@formilux.org  , even if the victim is aware of a
phishing attack , he will check the Origin email which will be
haproxy@formilux.org  , so he will be sure that its not fake mail and get
trapped by attacker !

This can be done using any php mailer tool like this ,

<?php

$to = "vic...@example.com";

$subject = "Password Change";

$txt = "Change your password by visiting here - [VIRUS LINK HERE]l";

$headers = "From:  haproxy@formilux.org ";

mail($to,$subject,$txt,$headers);

?>

*Regards,*