Hi,

Just wanted to follow up on my previous email to see if you've had a chance to
look into it yet. I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks,
Jessica

Subject: AWS Users Business Leads.

Hi there,

I just wanted to check if you' d be interested in obtaining the contact list of
Amazon Web Services Users for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We also have related technology users like: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
Platform, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce, VMware, Huawei, Tencent Cloud, Rackspace
and more...

Just let me know your target audience and geography (USA, UK, Canada...) and I
can quickly provide you with counts and pricing information.

We are running 3rd Quarter specials (flat 40% off on any list purchase).

Shoot me any questions you may have as well-I'm here to help!

Regards,
Jessica Lesa

Sr. Marketing Manager

To opt out please response No.