Hi there!

I’m Bash Sarmiento, an educator by day and a writer by night. I’m working
on my author credibility this year and luckily, I was able to publish a few
articles here:

   - 8 Tech Courses: Which Self Guided Course Is The Best?

<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3XGhnfdPbWEvg3cvrVV/https%3A%2F%2Fnewslibre.com%2Fcommunity%2Flearning%2Fbest-online-tech-courses%2F>
   - 5 Leadership Styles To Skyrocket Your Business Growth

<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3X_P6BguhhkWAd3PWS2/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebespokediaries.com%2Fpost%2F5-leadership-styles-to-skyrocket-your-business-growth>
   - Business Intelligence: Why CFOs Should Have It

<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3bvr6MHs86RYQ9dWlkM/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.syftanalytics.com%2Fblog%2Fbusiness-intelligence>
   - 5 Best Workforce Management Software To Improve Employee Productivity

<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3bMzMvi77XH2wqUUddU/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.transformify.org%2Fblog%2Fblogger-s-island%2F5-best-workforce-management-software-to-improve-employee-productivity>

*I was wondering if I could write a unique article for your website, *
haproxy.org,  totally free of charge, so I could add it to my portfolio
once published.

I can also work with your suggestions/preferences.

Just let me know!

I'll wait to hear from you!

Always here!

Cheers,

Bash Sarmiento

Author | Bash Sarmiento Writing

M (+63) 977 607 2702

[image: facebook icon]
<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3bm5uZgygWeUQLeyLc0/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsarmientobash%2F>

[image: instagram icon]
<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3fPDxVXxv0HEQAgCRtd/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fbashsarmiento%2F%3Fhl%3Den>

[image: linkedin icon]
<https://streak-link.com/Bo5VT3fGhnqmvrJEbA23OUhb/https%3A%2F%2Fph.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fringwald-rommel-p-sarmiento-ii-69270413a>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake
does not occur in the future.