Hi,Sorry to bother you again,Have you received my emails? We are a cost
estimating and architectural service provider.We estimate all types of
construction projects including residential, commercial, new build and federal
government projects.If you could send me the set of plans, I would love to give
you the price/turnaround time before getting started.Let me know if you have
any questions. Thanks.
On September 05, 2023 11:31, Reggie Rousseau <reggierousseau...@gmail.com>