Hi haproxy@formilux.org,

Just following up regarding my previous email

Thanks,

From: Sanjeev Kumar

Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 11:14 PM

To: 'haproxy@formilux.org'

Subject: Mobile Apps & Website

Hi haproxy@formilux.org,

I am reaching out to see if there is anything that would like to upgrade,
repair, or redesign your website. I am a web designer/developer that can do
just about anything you can imagine at very affordable prices.

Our Services:-

ü  Website Design, Re-Designing & Build New Websites

ü  Mobile App Development - Connect with customers anytime, anywhere.

ü  Website Development (PHP, WordPress, CMS…etc.)

ü  Shopify, Magneto Platform, E-Commerce Solutions & Responsive Websites.

Please, let us know, if you are interested please send me the full
requirement then I will share our best proposal and cost timeline.

Kind Regards,

Sanjeev Kumar

Business Development Manager