On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 10:19:05AM +0000, Mathias Weiersmüller wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> > Argh, thanks for notifying us! Haproxy dev5 crashed leaving a huge core
> > that filled the FS (I hope it's complete, not checked yet), and the cron
> > job that rebuilds the bugs page miserably failed as you can see :-/
> >
> > That's now fixed, thank you!
> > Willy
>
> the links to the respective bugs seem to be broken too, example:
>
> http://www.haproxy.org/bugs/://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=dfa9730
>
> it should be:
> https://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=dfa9730

Actually it's different. Browsers changed "recently" regarding the handling
of schemeless URLs. In the past, using "://domain/path" would reuse the same
scheme (http or https) as the current page. Now it seems these are handled
as a relative path to the current page. I need to think about a simple way
for these to continue to work as in the past.

Thanks,