Hi Alexander,

On Wed, Oct 04, 2023 at 12:56:07PM +0000, Stephan, Alexander wrote:
> Can you find them if you search for the text that is shown in the archive?

Not at all, not even in the spam logs :-(

Please note that we've had a short outage from an haproxy core filling
the whole FS ~10 days ago, I don't know if that could have matched, but
in any case at least you should have received a delivery error.

> If not, I can of course send them again.

Yes please do and CC me so that I know when they're sent and can compare
if I continue not to see them on the ML.

Thank you!