Hello *haproxy.com <http://haproxy.com>*,

I am an experienced, hardworking, self-disciplined and quick learner
software engineer. I have both backend and frontend skills, and 8+ years of
coding experience. Although I like doing backend development the most.
E-Commerce: For the last 5+ years I have been building eCommerce websites,
mainly by using Shopware (300+ plugins and themes).
*Web Applications*: Mainly create web applications by using Symfony
*(3,4,5,6)*, have experience in *data synchronization plugins/projects*.

*Primary skills*: *PHP, SQL, JavaScript, HTML(5), CSS(3) *
*Advanced skills:* Shopware 5, Shopware 6, Symfony6, Symfony5, Symfony4,
Symfony3, Doctrine, PostgreSQL, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Clickhouse, OOP,
Design Patterns, Git, API (Rest, Soap), Smarty, Twig, Jquery, ExtJs,

If *interested* then please get back to me. I would be happy to send you
our sample, price, full proposal and quotation.

Regards,

*Victor Bowen**,*

Web Developer